chocolate shipping policy – important details – once we start our Online store.
- Each order is packed with care to ensure your chocolate arrives in delicious condition.
- Each order is shipped within 1 – 2 business days of receiving your order.
- Confections are SHIPPED Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for the most part. Any questions never hesitate to contact us.
- No weekend deliveries are available. We do not ship for Saturday, Sunday or Federally recognized holidays.
- Regretfully we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, DPO or International addresses (at this time).
- We ship USPS, or US Postal Service on all shipments.
Summer Shipping Notification (April thru September)
NOTE: due to the perishable nature of all chocolate, we ship only 2-day during the months April thru September. Warm weather packaging and cool packs are used to protect chocolate from heat during this time. We can ship overnight if you request this, please simply let us know. We will calculate overnight pricing for your specifically.
Protect Your Order From The Heat!
- We ship orders using cool packs due the April thru September time frame.
- Please be home for delivery or have someone watch for your package. As you realize, chocolate is a very delicate, temperature sensitive item. Cools packs will last about 24 – 48 hrs.
- There are a number of steps that happen once your confections leave our shipping area, before you receive your package delivery. Those specific steps are out of our hands, as you may realize.
- If the box you receive from us feels warm, open immediately to expose your chocolates to cooler indoor air. If chocolate has softened at all, give it a chance to firm up again before handling.
Please note that delays may occur during transit. Late shipments can happen due to factors such as weather conditions, national holidays and a number of other factors.